1. Make a list of your responsibilities and obligations.
2. Log how you spend your time for a week. Jot down everything. Dog walking, sleeping, commuting, Netflix, Internet, etc.
3. Ask yourself, “if I stopped doing this would anyone notice?” Or, “is this my responsibility in the first place?”
4. Create your stop doing list.
5. Execute the list.
Voila, you just gained some time.
What could you do with it?
3. Make love to your spouse
5. Play music with your friends
These activities will help your playing.
David Story: Professional pianist, drummer, composer, and educator. Well into his 4th enthusiastic musical decade, David works with adults pursuing musical dreams in the autumn of life, while he maintains an active presence in the Toronto arts scene.